[Ovirt-devel] Trouble on loading the VM onto the node

I could get the VM running in the Virtual Machine Pool(on oVirt 0.91).
As next step,I wanted to operate the VM on the fake node to see how it works
but I couldn't it since the VM and the node are separated.
How can I load the VM onto the node.
I searched for the way in http://ovirt.org/ but I couldn't find it.
If you know how or any instructive web page,please let me know.

Thank you