[Ovirt-devel] Status Report - Susan Burgess - 12/02/2008

Susan Burgess sburgess at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 00:07:07 UTC 2008

* I passed the RHCT exam! Thanks to all my colleagues who helped and endured the endless questions!!

* Preparing UI to olh linkmap, to assist in context-sensitivity

* Continued to Updated OSS UI Usage doc
             * new tutorial chapter, Quick Start
             * Decided to update screenshots once the UI is frozen
             * Add networking information
* Would like to know productization status of the UI?

Next Week

* Continue work on updating oVirt Usage Guide/s

Other info

A reminder that I will be on vacation from the 15th Dec to 14th Jan.
(Yes, we are continuing with our holiday as planned. We will be in Bangalore, Goa and Mumbai, in that order.)

Thanks
Susan

--
Susan Burgess