[Ovirt-devel] help

Ben Guthro bguthro at virtualiron.com
Fri Dec 5 20:36:27 UTC 2008

oVirt is currently desiged to be built on top of Fedora 9, or 10

The ovirt-release/ovirt.mk file adds repos for the livecd-creator:

OVIRT_URL ?= http://ovirt.org/repos/ovirt
F_REL = $(shell rpm -q --qf '%{VERSION}' fedora-release)
echo "repo --name=ovirt-org --baseurl=$(OVIRT_URL)/${F_REL}/\$$basearch" ; \

F_REL must be resolving to "5" for Centos.

...I imagine this is going to be the first of many problems though, as
this is not a supported config, AFAIK

http://ovirt.org/repos/ovirt/5/i386/repodata/repomd.xml