[Ovirt-devel] help

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Fri Dec 12 13:07:16 UTC 2008

Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 08:23:19PM +0530, Hadi Al-Saadi wrote:
>> so u mean i will not be ably to download ovirt 0.95 with yum from ur
>> website ??
>
> 0.95, like 0.93-1, will be available for download by those who are
> unable to upgrade to Fedora 10. What was said is that our ongoing
> development will now focus on Fedora 10 as the target platform.

Correct.  We won't remove the .95 RPMs from the website, but once the .96
release is out we will be strongly encouraging everyone to move to it.  We
only work with/support the latest release of oVirt at this point, so after
.96 is released if people have problems with .95 our answer will be to
tell them to upgrade.

Perry