Re: [Ovirt-devel] Partitioning error running a standalone F-10 node

Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 02:03:00PM -0500, Bryan Kearney wrote:
I ran a standalone node in a vm with a 1 Gig disk. I selected the parition option, and configured the total to be less than 10 gig (The

Did you mean "less than 1 gig" here?
Yes... I changed them to be less the the gig I allocated.

defaults were over a gig). I got the following error:

 Volume group "VG" not found
 Can't remove open logical volume "Swap"
1+0 records in
1+0 records out
1024 bytes (1.0 kB) copied
BLKRRPART: Device or resource busy

Did I miss a setup step?

Hmmm, not that I can tell from the description above. Can you
recreate the error?

pretty easily.

-- bk