[Ovirt-devel] help

Dear perry,

when im trying to load ISO image from localhost, after creating cobbler profile with the command
cobbler image add --name=foo --file=/mnt/automnt/path/to/foo.iso --image-type=iso
the profile create fine. no prolbmes, and i can see the ISO image from ovirt ui drop list and i can select it.
when i try to start it, it giveing me error in ovirt ui task

error descraption
Call to function virStoragePoolCreate failed

2- when im trying to load ISO image from nfs from the localhost it self with the command
cobbler image add --name=foo --file=nfs://user host:/path/to/foo.iso --image-type=iso
the comand create profile fine. and i can see the ISO image from ovirt uo drop list and i can select it

but when im trying to start it it queued it for a while and after that it giveing me error in ovirt ui task

error discraption
Call to function virStoragePoolDefineXML failed

when i give showmount -e localhost

[root management amd64]# showmount -e localhost
Export list for localhost:
/iso                                 *
/var/www/cobbler/ks_mirror/ubuntu-64 *
/ovirtnfs                            192.168.50.0/24
/cobblernfs                          192.168.50.0/24
[root management amd64]#

i can see the mount point where i put the iso and also i can mount the mount point in onthere system

pls  help me to load ISO image

-Regards

Hadi