[Ovirt-devel] Some architecture diagrams

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 15:09:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 09:35:49AM -0500, Hugh O. Brock wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 09:19:20AM -0500, Mike Langlie wrote:
> >
> > Hi Daniel,
> >
> > How about this version of your diagram?

  Hum, it's better to have different shape for domain and host (the physical
machine) I used rounded corners for domains, I think it helps.
  As others have reported there is some missing names.
  the arrows indicating the network are dark grey on black, you don't
see it unless you know what to look for

> That's prettier but I don't know what the blue hexagon is? Also, yeah,

  Well it was my way to indicate the hypervisor/domain 0/ i.e. the base OS
on the managed Nodes
  And the blue arrow is the provisionning from the console domain, which is
why the blue arrow were one way

> we need to show the storage server...

  that's easy to add later, a standard disk shape connected to the network
should be sufficient.

Daniel