[Ovirt-devel] Some architecture diagrams

Mike Langlie mlanglie at redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 21:45:52 UTC 2008

Daniel Veillard wrote:
> Quite better, but of course I have a few problems left (remember,
> I'm french !):
>     - there are strange white artefacts on the side of the blue line
>       going into Admin Node
>     - the blue arrow into the admin node makes no sense, hypervisors
>       are downloaded from it, it's one way, not two ways
>     - I don't understand the two white lines cutting the bottom blue line
>     - the arrows and lines represneting the network are dark gey on a black
>       background and hence nearly invisible
>
>  thanks !
>
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Here is an update. Part of the problem is due to the image being
transparent. If not viewed on a white background it will look different.

I used thick white lines under the solid lines to help separate them
from the backgrounds. I removed the white lines in this version. Let me
know if you don't like the gap in the blue line where it crosses the
black line. I thought that would show that the black and blue lines are
not connected. If you think the blue line looks broken I'll change it.

I also took the incoming arrowhead off the blue line where it meets the
Admin Node.

Attached are two versions: one is transparent (to be viewed on a light
background) and one has a flat white background.

Mike