[Ovirt-devel] Managed Node qpid Modeling

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Jul 23 09:00:40 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 10:56:38AM -0700, Ian Main wrote:

> OK, one more time :)
>
> Daniel and I went through it some more and this is where we're at
> currently.  It's basically the libvirt API with some methods moved
> to properties.  I did do one last iteration since Dan last looked
> at it but at this point I think it'd be best to just implement it
> and work out the kinks then.

ACK.

I'd recommend we do a bare minimum implementation of the Node and
Domain objects with their properties and just the method for defining
& creating a new domain, and the NodeInfo/DomaiInfo stats. That should
give us a good idea of any issues we're likely to encounter before
doing the entire API.

Daniel