[Ovirt-devel] [herrold at owlriver.com: Re: OLPC & package dependency growth]

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Jul 9 21:37:55 UTC 2008

The idea of 4k -> 512 byte sectors probably won't help our size
because the wasted space from files smaller than 4k will compress
nicely with squashfs - but would killing the journal gain us any
significant space ?

Daniel

----- Forwarded message from R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----