[Ovirt-devel] [Patch] oVirt Autobuild

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 15:52:23 UTC 2008

Here is the patch I've been working on to get autobuild working w/
oVirt. Its a two stage build process, the first occurs on the host and
consist on running / testing the build process. The second occurs on the
oVirt wui appliance itself and entails running the wui tests. It is done
for the most part, except for 1. additional data and test cases 2. a
test in auto-build.sh that validates a successful response from the
newly created appliance 3. means to run the second stage on the newly
created appliance (right now it is run on a fixed / pre-existing
instance of the wui appliance named 'ovirt-autobuilder', since we need
ssh keys and an auto-build.conf script on the appliance for the 2nd
stage to run properly.)

   -Mo