[Ovirt-devel] Re: [Patch] More History Graphs Improvements

mark wagner mwagner at redhat.com
Fri Jun 13 23:58:18 UTC 2008

ACK'd

But I'm very concerned about the front end also averaging the data. Already saw some wrong graphs
that looked better by tweaks to the averaging in the front-end so I'm not sure if the history graphs
accurately represent the data at this point.  But no more time to work on it, so ACK'd again.

Hugh / Perry unless you think we need more averaging, can we make removing the second level
averaging a top priority for next week or real soon thereafter ?

-mark