[Ovirt-devel] [Patch] Fixed Test Cases

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 22:31:16 UTC 2008

With this patch, all test cases but one are fixed. The one involves a
quirk when destroying a vm resource pool, where the application
incorrectly tries to unassociate hosts from the pool. This is most
likely due to the hack we had to do where we associated hosts w/ with
the base pools class instead of vm_resource_pools to fix something or an
other. Additionally the test database user had to be changed to the
'postgres' database superuser as postgresql does not allow any other
users to enable / disable foreign key constraints, which is required
during the initial test fixture load. Finally  I didn't create this
patch with git format-patch as I've been developing on my ovirt
appliance install (slow but needed due to ldap), specifically in the
/usr/share/ovirt-wui dir which is not a git repo. I simply generated
this via diff.

   -Mo