Re: [Ovirt-devel] backtrace when trying to start a VM

David Juran wrote:
Hello.

I've been playing around with the ovirt devel setup as described on
http://ovirt.org/devel-install.html I got the managed nodes started and
proceeded by clicking around exploring the GUI. I create a VM but when I
then tried to start it, I got the following backtrace:

Processing LibraryController#vm_actions (for 192.168.50.2 at 2008-03-26 10:17:31) [POST]
  Session ID: BAh7BiIKZmxhc2hJQzonQWN0aW9uQ29udHJvbGxlcjo6Rmxhc2g6OkZsYXNo%0ASGFzaHsABjoKQHVzZWR7AA%3D%3D--da9161e53812f6acb23beaa05888f9bc5f904ef2
  Parameters: {"vm_actions"=>{"vm_library_id"=>"@vm_library.id", "other_actions"=>"Other Actions", "start_vm"=>"Start"}, "action"=>"vm_actions", "controller"=>"library"}
Ahh -- the action links/buttons on the vm Library page aren't active yet -- I was in the middle of implementing them when we started the last round of UI redesign, so it was put on hold. Originally, the actions would print some debugging information but no actual VM actions would occur. But it looks like now it's triggering a more fundamental error. I should probably stub this out until the current UI redesign round is done, since I'm not sure if the multi-VM actions will be changing in the process.

If you click onto the VM page, the start/stop/etc. links should be working there (once taskomatic is fully-updated to work with the current WUI codebase)

Scott