Re: [Ovirt-devel] oVirt Model UML Class Diagram

Perhaps a resend... did you try railroad (http://railroad.rubyforge.org/). It can generate some diagrams for you right from the rails media.

-- bk

Mohammed Morsi wrote:
Hey I am a big fan of design and documentation, and as I've been setting up and playing around with the oVirt code, I created this uml diagram of the model classes / tables we have. Attached is also the original DIA file used to generate the image incase anyone wants to add something or make corrections. If you know anything is off or awry feel free to shout out.