Re: [Ovirt-devel] oVirt Model UML Class Diagram

On Friday 28 March 2008 11:51:11 am Mohammed Morsi wrote:
> Resending, not sure what happened to the original message (the diagram
> is showing up in my sent folder fine). I'll also check out that railroad
> utility. Thanks!

The mailing list software itself might be stripping off attachments if they're
over a certain size. Better to post the file somewhere and send a URL around:
then it can be updated on the fly. ;)

--
Darryl L. Pierce <dpierce redhat com> - Phone: (919) 754-4383
"In matters of style, swim with the current;