Re: [Ovirt-devel] oVirt Model UML Class Diagram

Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
On Friday 28 March 2008 11:51:11 am Mohammed Morsi wrote:
Resending, not sure what happened to the original message (the diagram
is showing up in my sent folder fine). I'll also check out that railroad
utility. Thanks!

The mailing list software itself might be stripping off attachments if they're over a certain size. Better to post the file somewhere and send a URL around: then it can be updated on the fly. ;)

Also, the railroad version is _always_ created on the fly, so you can rebuild it whenever you need/want to look at a diagram. This seems much more flexible than trying to keep a current diagram posted somewhere, and is the route I will personally be going.

-j