[Ovirt-devel] [patch] oVirt WUI Tests

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Tue May 6 15:04:37 UTC 2008

This patch includes

* a complete set of test fixtures, all valid with the current application
* many, many changes to the functional tests, these all work now (and
since the unit tests aren't in place yet, 'rake test' now yields no errors)
* changes to the controllers tested by the functional tests, to fix
small things up (a lot of controllers were still referring to their
"list" methods which don't exist)
* initial autobuild.sh script which just runs the test suite
* initial setup for the unit tests, none of them are done yet, but I
have a strategy of how to approach this, when I start working on the
test system again (whenever that will be)

Enjoy!
   Mo