[Ovirt-devel] LDAP fallback

Darryl L. Pierce dpierce at redhat.com
Tue May 20 14:12:56 UTC 2008

Hugh O. Brock wrote:
> Darryl, I'm not sure, but there may be a bug in grant_admin_privileges
> anyway. When I ran it it failed on "require 'app/models/account'",
> which seems odd. I do have the latest activeldap package installed and
> so on.

 From where do you run the script and do you have /usr/share/ovirt-wui
on that machine? The active_record_env.rb is expecting the code to be
located in /usr/share/ovirt-wui and, from there, loads dependencies.

On a side note, I did see where a line in the script where the
permission is being created was reverted to :user rather than :uid. I'm
pushing the fixed version of that.

--
Darryl L. Pierce, Project Manager - Red Hat Exchange
Red Hat, Inc. - http://www.redhat.com/