[Ovirt-devel] [Patch] Hardware History Graphs

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Tue May 20 23:43:46 UTC 2008

Attached is my patch for the history graphs that appear on the hardware
summary tab. Like the availability graphs, these are using dummy data,
being generated in the controller, but interfacing with the ultimate
data-source api when its ready shouldn't pose any problem. The only
thing remaining is the select time range drop down, whose functionality
isn't readily available in the mockups. I've also moved the style of the
availability graphs to the components.css stylesheet. Get it while its hot!

   -Mo