[Ovirt-devel] unable to add hosts in web admin tool

Hi,

I'm currently trying out ovirt. I've installed the ovirt appliance on a fedora 9 machine and have a seperate machine on a private lan which I am using as a node. I've looked through the documentation but it doesn't seem to have been updated with the current release.

I've set up cobbler to have the node boot oVirt-Node-x86_64. I noticed that the nodes that were already set up have a kernel parameter set "ovirt_init=scsi", do I need to have this set for my node too? Once the node is booted, how do I add it in the oVirt web admin tool? When I go to add a hos it doesn't appear in the list.

Justin.