[Ovirt-devel] Question about managing strage server on latest oVirt

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Tue Oct 14 16:14:26 UTC 2008

Toshifumi Fujimura wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I attempt to install a guest OS with WUI follows "Using oVirt".
> But I cannot add Strage Pool to Hardware Pool.
> I can't oparate in the way of stage 6 in "Using
> oVirt"(http://www.ovirt.org/docs/Using_oVirt/Add-Storage.html).
> Because "Using oVirt" is a little bit old.
>
> Would you suggest me a latest instruction of the way to add Strage Pool
> to Hardware Pool.

We are in the process of putting out a new release (0.94) that will have
some updated docs in the ovirt-docs rpm and should have integrated online
help.  That might fix your problem.  Try this again when 0.94 is released
and if you're still having problems, please let us know.

The release should be out in the next day or two.

Thanks,

Perry