[Ovirt-devel] make ovirt-node-image.iso w/o its rpm

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Mon Oct 20 20:05:11 UTC 2008

Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
> Also, moving logic from .spec to Makefile is generally a good thing that
> shortens dev cycles.
> Please review the following patch and consider applying something on
> these lines. I hope this is the place for such requests.

yes, that was on our TechnicalDebt TODO, thanks for doing it :)
> +SELINUX_ENFORCING=$(shell getenforce)
since we run build as non-root account, we need full path /usr/sbin/getenforce

> +iso: repos.ks
  +ovirt-node-image.iso: repos.ks

since we have known file output, it's better to use real target
otherwise, iso should be listed in .PHONY

> +		Enforcing) setenforce Permissive ;; \
need sudo /usr/sbin/setenforce Permissive

I'll git-send-email your patch now with those changes.