Re: [Ovirt-devel] unable to add hosts in web admin tool

Alan Pevec wrote:
Right, default console is tty, not serial, but at the above URL I gave instructions how to change that in the image _before_ running it for the first time. After that virsh console ovirt-appliance should show boot messages - have you done that procedure and still don't see anything on serial console?

I thought I had, but might have missed something, will give it another go.

Justin.