[Ovirt-devel] How can i contribute for ovirt?

hi,
This is will.zhou from NJ, i investigate ovirt and kvm for a long time. I go through almost all the code of ovirt WUI and the backend process such as host-status.rb, taskomatic.rb and others. Also i have set up a enviroment in my home to run ovrit manager and nodes (with local storage)
I am thinking what can i do to contribute this project, for example international it?
Since i did not get information from www.ovirt.org web page, i have to write mails you, sorry if i disturb you guys, thanks.

will.zhou
regards

[广告] 金秋最关注楼盘-房不胜房