[Ovirt-devel] RFC w/o PATCH: Renaming oVirt RPMs

I propose to rename oVirt package names as follows:

ovirt-host-image -> ovirt-node-image
ovirt-managed-node -> ovirt-node
ovirt-wui -> ovirt-server (to be split later into one subpkg per daemon)

and directory renames:

ovirt-managed-node -> node/
ovirt-host-creator -> node/image
wui -> server
wui-appliance -> server/appliance

Does anyone have an issue with the proposal?
It's already too late for such restructuring, but we do it now or never...

Complete patch is not that useful, so I'm not posting it (it's > 8MB)