Re: [Ovirt-devel] The way of migration on oVirt WebUI

Naoya Terashima wrote:
Hi

Sorry,I couldn't locate individual VM details pane.
I attach Screenshot so please tell me Where it is??

On the screen you were on, you just need to select one of the VMs by clicking on it. Then in the pane below which says "Select a VM above" the details for that VM will appear.

Until you select a VM, there are no details to show.

Thanks,