Re: [Ovirt-devel] Re: Default configuration for a new managed node...

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 10:14 -0400, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> If a node has a NIC that's not in the database, then the configuration that's
> returned will return nothing for deleting the files for that NIC in
> /etc/sysconfig/networking-scripts. So, when networking is restarted, those
> new NICs will come up with whatever local network configuration is present,
> yes?

Isn't that just 'nothing', since there is no ifcfg-* file for that NIC ?

If we ever persist config information on the node, we also need to make
sure that ifcfg-* files for NICs that were removed from the system are
deleted.

David