Re: [Ovirt-devel] Re: NIC bonding and failover...

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Chris Lalancette <clalance redhat com> wrote:
> Don't get me wrong; there are a lot of issues around bonding.  But I guess we'll
> start small and build from there :).

With multiple bonds, you're going to need to specify the maxbonds parameter.
I've seen the kernel get angry several times if you don't specify this
when using more
than 1 bonded pair of nics. Don't remember if that was RHEL4 or RHEL5
I saw that on,
but it was pretty recent.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com