[Ovirt-devel] Latest additions to HAL

I recently submitted a patch to the HAL team that provides extended CPU
details that are used during node identification. I'm waiting on feedback
from the HAL team at the moment. Hopefully an update will be released in
future that will contain those additions.

--
Darryl L. Pierce, Sr. Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. - http://www.redhat.com/