[Ovirt-devel] custom libvirt in ovirt?

Title: custom libvirt in ovirt?

Hello,

I'm looking into experimenting with oVirt, to use it as a test platform
for some of the work we're planning on doing with libvirt.

As such - I would like to use a custom built rpm for this build, rather
than the one from f9, or ovirt.org

Is there a recommended way to integrate a custom package into the build
- or am I going to have to invent something to do this?

Ben