Re: [Ovirt-devel] root access required?

I'm also not sure what it would take to port this into a non-Debian
environment, since I haven't yet pulled down the sources.
not necessary to port. we just found this available on official yum repos...

we'll look into seeing if this solves any of the problems mentioned before, and post any (positive) results.