Re: [Ovirt-devel] oVirt Source Repository Refactoring

Neil Wilson wrote:
2008/9/9 Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com>:
You are missing the entire development toolchain by the sounds of it. Based
of your messages here you neeed to install at least

 libtool automake autoconf rpm-build libvirt-devel

No doubt.

In which case do the dependencies in the documentation need changing
where somebody is going to build the system? Or did I just miss them
completely?

Docs on ovirt.org are for the last release, i.e. old single ovirt.git repo.
We'll add to the site 'devel' docs, updated to reflect the new repo layout.

Re missing BRs: I guess we could add ovirt-devel RPM containing ovirt.mk and all build requirements as its deps.