Re: [Ovirt-devel] oVirt Source Repository Refactoring

Ben Guthro wrote:
I am curious about one new quirk, however...

It seems that my /dev/loopX is being left mounted at the end of the build.
Is that intentional, or an oversight?

That is a bug in livecd-tools that I have seen but have never been able to track down...

What should happen is when livecd-tools finishes making a livecd image it should tear down all of the loop filesystems and return the system to normal. But sometimes it doesn't do that, and I've yet to figure out why.

One thing that I *think* causes it is if you abort a livecd creation in the middle. But that's just speculation.

I do believe there is an open bug against this behavior, btw.

cc'ing Jeremy on this in case he has any insights.