Re: [Ovirt-devel] oVirt Source Repository Refactoring

Ben Guthro wrote:
I am curious about one new quirk, however...

It seems that my /dev/loopX is being left mounted at the end of the build.
Is that intentional, or an oversight?

If all finished cleanly, loop device should be detached by livecd cleanup.
Please email me the build log when that happened, if you have it captured.