[Ovirt-devel] Re: updates-newkey repo

Ben Guthro wrote:
I noticed that a changeset went in adding the "newkey" repos:
http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=ovirt-node-image.git;a=commitdiff;h=60f8bd80b73af31cd9cbdbe757f7f17d04dd4aeb

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/9/

I'm wondering - what is the difference between these rsync dirs?
We were syncing up against the x86_64 dir - do we need to sync up against both now to get the build to work when specifying FEDORA_URL as a fedora mirror?

see
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-September/msg00007.html

All Fedora packages were just resigned, so rsync against new repos should be fast, if package itself didn't change.