[Ovirt-devel] Allow WUI to manage itself mostly committed

All,
    I've committed most of the parts of the "WUI manage itself" patch series,
just so I don't keep carrying them out of tree.  Two parts are still missing:

1) I didn't address *all* of Jim's comments about ovirt-listen-awake.  I'll get
to that probably later today.
2)  I haven't changed the ovirt-node spec file to have separate scripts for
stateful vs. stateless.  I'll also do that today.

I'll post patches for the above two once they are done.

--
Chris Lalancette