[Ovirt-devel] ovirt-docs repository

Chris and Susan:

Dan B. has suggested that it might make more sense for each document you generate to have it's own separate git repository with the same structure. So, instead of ovirt-docs, we'd currently have:

ovirt-doc-using-the-ovirt-admin-ui
ovirt-doc-ovirt-installation-guide

And as you generate more docs we'll create additional git repositories for them. This only makes sense if the docs src directories don't share a lot of common data. My understanding is the common data is all in the publican-ovirt package, so these all should be easily separable.

The only files the different docs directories would have in common would be the build Makefiles and other small build files.

Let me know if this makes sense and I'll split up the present ovirt-docs repo into two, one for each of the docs mentioned above.

|=-        Red Hat, Engineering, Emerging Technologies, Boston        -=|
|=-                     Email: pmyers redhat com                      -=|
|=-         Office: +1 412 474 3552   Mobile: +1 703 362 9622         -=|
|=- GnuPG: E65E4F3D 88F9 F1C9 C2F3 1303 01FE 817C C5D2 8B91 E65E 4F3D -=|