Re: [Ovirt-devel] Updated AOS integration patch

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 07:53:24AM -0400, Bryan Kearney wrote:
I have rebased the patch, and resending it. I would like to get this one ACKed and integrated, then I will go ahead and
split up the repos.

This really doesn't make much sense. You're going to add all these new
appliance-recipe/ files, and then immediately remove them again and put them into the new ovirt-recipe.git repository. They should just go
into the correct repo straight away.

Daniel
k.. working on it now.

-- bk