[Ovirt-devel] Rails 2.1 Upgrade

Scott Seago sseago at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 17:48:12 UTC 2008

the following patches allow ovirt-server to run on rails 2.1. You need to update rubygem-rails (and dependencies) to rubygem-rails-2.1.1. The packages should all be in updates-testing now.
In addition you should uninstall ruby-gettext-package and install rubygem-gettext from the ovirt.org repo, although we hope to get the gem-based gettext into fedora at some point.
One final point: I'm sending a separate patch out of this patchset since one line was too long for git send-email to cope with -- the will_paginate upgrade is required as well.