[Ovirt-devel] oVirt APIs as EC2 web services ?

Hi,

I'm interested in using an API similar to EC2 WS to manage images/instances by program.
I can't see anything like this from the web site.
Can you show me the right path ?
(I'm using Java technology but anything will do it)
Thanks a lot.

--
Noel Rocher
EMEA Strategy & Solution Office

Red Hat France SARL, Immeuble Le Linéa, 1 rue du Général Leclerc, 92047 Paris la Défense CEDEX
Siret : 421 199 464 00064

This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete
the transmission.  Although the sender endeavors to maintain a
computer virus free network, the sender does not warrant that this
transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted. Thank You.