[Ovirt-devel] ovirt - web gui

Ingmar Schraub is at eseco.de
Wed Apr 22 15:13:40 UTC 2009

Hello William,

thanks for helping!!

I used all the time 'ovirtadmin'. Now I tested with 'admin' to check if
this makes a difference (since you are saying 'admin' sees less), but
the screen looks the same to me and I have with both logins the same
problem that clicking on 'default' removes this menu entry and also
'Smart Pools'.

I have already re-installed the whole management system (yes, from
rawhide, because it is the most convenient way... and yes, I followed
the instructions and read it many times).

I could install a new F10 image on kvm and install 0.98 in there.

Is there anybody out there who had recently done a fresh install on a
fully patched F10 system going the rawhide path? And was it successful?
That would be very interesting to know.

Thanks, Ingmar