[Ovirt-devel] Thoughts (NFS and SELinux?)

Ian Main imain at redhat.com
Fri Aug 14 18:33:48 UTC 2009

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:10:04 -0400
"Hugh O. Brock" <hbrock at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 04:36:39PM +0200, sylvain.desbureaux at orange-ftgroup.com wrote:

Yeah that is what I was wondering reading this thread.  I will try to set up an
iso mount like that and see what breaks.

The bug Hugh is talking to is actually about using consistent mount names for
iscsi and nfs.  This was done mostly to fix migration which requires that the
mount on each host be identical.  For this we went to using any info about the
mount which does not change, but it is possible that it broke cobbler iso
boots..

I'll see if I can reproduce..

  Ian