[Ovirt-devel] Re: Rebased patches, fixed a rebasing problem...

Darryl L. Pierce dpierce at redhat.com
Fri Dec 18 16:51:47 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 05:37:25PM +0100, Alan Pevec wrote:
> Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> >On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 04:13:52PM -0500, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> >>The previous patch set had an error and one development branch's changes
> >>showed up twice, and two different change sets. So it was missing the bulk
> >>of the configuration work. This patch set fixes that.
> >
> >If there are no objections, I'm going to push these upstream now and
> >we'll fix any issues that come up afterward.
>
> ACK - I already pushed when I was flushing my patch queue, but forgot to reply here.
> Please verify I picked the right patch versions:
>
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ovirt/?p=ovirt/node.git;a=commitdiff;h=0727dd3b45347ba3b70c5536065819a4e9b7034c
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ovirt/?p=ovirt/node.git;a=commitdiff;h=5470e00f914214db77739a405708bc6f07c9f616

That seems to be one step back from the last one I pushed. I had a
change in changehost.py that both showed the current remote host and
also had better handling when a host is selected but becomes
unavailable. I'll rebase and add those changes.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/