[Ovirt-devel] question about the usb image making

Hi,Perry:

I met a problem when make a usb image for the ovirt node installation .I performed the following steps:
1.install the ovirt-node-image-0.97-rc5.el5ovirt.rpm
2.# ovirt-flash /dev/sdb1 /usr/share/ovirt-node-image/ovirt-node-image.iso
but the error output in the terminal instead of the live image made for me ,could you give me some suggestion ?

the result is attached as the result.txt file

Thanks
Vivian Bian
ode-image.iso
1+0 records in
1+0 records out
4096 bytes (4.1 kB) copied, 3.3e-05 seconds, 124 MB/s
Device contains neither a valid DOS partition table, nor Sun, SGI or OSF disklabel
Building a new DOS disklabel. Changes will remain in memory only,
until you decide to write them. After that, of course, the previous
content won't be recoverable.

Warning: invalid flag 0x0000 of partition table 4 will be corrected by w(rite)

Command (m for help): Command action
   e   extended
   p   primary partition (1-4)
Partition number (1-4): First cylinder (1-1015, default 1): Using default value 1
Last cylinder or +size or +sizeM or +sizeK (1-1015, default 1015): Using default value 1015

Command (m for help): Selected partition 1
Hex code (type L to list codes): Changed system type of partition 1 to 6 (FAT16)

Command (m for help): Partition number (1-4):
Command (m for help): The partition table has been altered!

Calling ioctl() to re-read partition table.

WARNING: Re-reading the partition table failed with error 22: Invalid argument.
The kernel still uses the old table.
The new table will be used at the next reboot.

WARNING: If you have created or modified any DOS 6.x
partitions, please see the fdisk manual page for additional
information.
Syncing disks.
mkdosfs 2.11 (12 Mar 2005)
/dev/sdb11: No such file or directory
/usr/sbin/ovirt-flash: line 38: livecd-iso-to-disk: command not found