[Ovirt-devel] gssapi/kerberos support for qpidd

Ian Main imain at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 16:45:08 UTC 2009

This set of patches adds support gssapi/kerberos to qpidd.  You'll note that it's still not secure as we allow 'plain' auth with a guest account for daemons that connect over localhost (taskomatic, dbomatic etc.) and unfortunately there's no way to constrain that to localhost connections at this time.

The qpid team is putting out a new set of rpms in the next day or two which will add gssapi support to ruby at which point we can move those connections to gssapi as well and remove the plain auth with guest access.

	Ian