[Ovirt-devel] GlusterFS patches for ovirt-server, ovirt-node, ovirt-node-image

Jason Guiditta jason.guiditta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 20:09:28 UTC 2009

Harshavardhana, I successfully applied this series and rebuilt my server to
test.  However, I have been unable to create a glusterfs pool yet.  I have
installed and configured a gluster storage server that is available on the
ovirt admin network.  Form the server log, it appear ok, but node cannot
mount it.  I have pastebin'ed the section of taskomatic log with the error
and glusterfs.log from storage server.  Please let me know if there are any
config bits that I should check which may be causing this.

http://ovirt.pastebin.com/m67e75c21

Thanks,

-j