[Ovirt-devel] build instructions

Justin Clacherty justin at redfish-group.com
Fri Jul 31 08:01:50 UTC 2009

----- "Arjun Roy" <arroy at redhat.com> wrote:

> Justin. You might also try this:
> http://ovirt.org/page/Devel_Quickstart

Thanks Arjun,

That confirmed that I was pretty much doing the right thing.  Unfortunately I was unable to get it working, when I ran ace it got quite a few errors.  I've reverted back to installing the release version from the ovirt repository however this is proving to be extremely frustrating.

After installing and reinstalling it several times today I have been unable to get things working.  I am experiencing the same problems that caused me to try a compiled version...

Cheers,
Justin.