[Ovirt-devel] problem with ovirt-mongrel-rails on rails 2.3

Jason Guiditta jguiditt at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 19:43:47 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 13:54 -0400, Joey Boggs wrote:
> I've figured out fixes for the installer portion for ovirt on Fedora 11
> just running into this problem currently with the ovirt-mongrel-rails
> service, It will start but there are errors in the log and can't access
> /ovirt in the browser. Just wanted to get some input, I've tried a few
> fixes from google with no success and I'm no rails expert :)
Joey, you may have already tried this, but have you run rake commands to
update app for current rails?
rake rails:update
    Update both configs, scripts and public/javascripts from Rails

rake rails:update:configs
    Update config/boot.rb from your current rails install

Either or both of those would be worth trying if you haven't already.

-j