[Ovirt-devel] Adding hosts to the hardware pool

Laurent Monnoye ktf000 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:06:40 UTC 2009

> Did you install ovirt-node-image-pxe?

yes

> If so, what does your pxelinux/cfg/default file look like?

$ cat /var/lib/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default

DEFAULT menu
PROMPT 0
MENU TITLE Cobbler | http://cobbler.et.redhat.com
TIMEOUT 200
TOTALTIMEOUT 6000
ONTIMEOUT local

LABEL local
        MENU LABEL (local)
        MENU DEFAULT
        LOCALBOOT 0

LABEL sark4
        kernel /images/ovirt4/vmlinuz0
        MENU LABEL sark4
        append initrd=/images/ovirt4/initrd0.img ksdevice=bootif lang=
kssendmac text  ks=http://192.168.66.1/cblr/svc/op/ks/profile/sark4
        ipappend 2

MENU end